Sergio's job application


Dear Sirs,
I am writing to let you know about my interest to be part of your company in the seller area. I saw your job advertisement in a newspaper on the first of April and I am forwarding my curriculum that you consider my application for the position.     
I have a marketing degree in Economics from the university of Barcelona and after three years of experience working in different companies in Spain.
Today I would like to start working in your company, challenging my knowledge and ability to adapt to unfamiliar contexts and also I have a dynamic personality and capacity to work as part of a team. 
Your company caught my interest due to its long standing in the seller sector, where I hold my most prominent experience. Please find attached my resume, and feel free to contact me upon any questions or doubts.  I think my profile fits the needs of your company.
I shall be looking forward for your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Sergio Torres



Comentarios